First of all you need to know the 3W’s What, Where, When.
WHAT are the things you need to buy?
Most needed parts (GPU INTEGRATED)
- Chasis (case)
- Power supply unit (PSU)
- Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard drive disk (HDD)
- Memory (RAM)
Optional for mid to high specs gaming
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Liquid cooling
- CPU Cooler
WHERE to buy if you are based in the Philippines.
- Dream PC Build and IT Solutions
WHEN you will buy it.
In this last section, it depends on you if you already had a budget to buy all the parts you needed but if you don’t have enough budget you can buy first the most needed parts. It means your pc will be GPU integrated and when the times you got a budget you can upgrade and add GPU for your pc.
How to find out if I really need to buy or add a GPU to my pc?
- If you are going to use it in video editing, photo editing or rending other stuff.
- if you are going to do vlogging and streaming that means you need to buy a GPU.